Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another meeting

Well Jon scheduled another meeting today with adoption assoc. for Friday. This is a general meeting for them to try to get to know us a little better and what are needs and wants are. Of course they tell us to come loaded with questions. I have some many questions running through my head and of course when they ask us to bring a list of them, my mind goes blank. My biggest question of all is...WHEN!!! I am totally driven by a time frame and I know the general rule of thumb is 1 year but it could be earlier...but I will continue to dig until I hear the answer I want. This is what happens when you grow up with 5 siblings. "She will keep asking you the same question until she hears the answer she wants"....my husband telling the adoption agency this. Yes he knows me very well. Anyone have any questions they think I should ask?

1 comment:

  1. I have a few ?'s I wish I would've known to ask.. we adopted from Ethiopia. Saw you off friend Brenda's blog. Feel free to contact us!

    ReplyDelete